Discover the new service dedicated to companies submitting an SME Instrument
Is your company a small or medium business? Are you planning to submit an idea with the SME Instrument Phase 1 of Horizon 2020? Unioncamere Piemonte offers a consulting service aimed at improving the quality of the proposals that could be really useful.
The initiative provides the opportunity to analyze the projects with independent experts selected by the European Commission.
- Piedmont SMEs that are submitting a proposal for SME Instrument Phase 1
- Proposals already submitted / in advanced stages of writing
How it works
- The company sends the proposal (Technical Annex)
- The expert draw up a report (Evaluation Summary Report)
A meeting between SME and the independent expert is organized
For all 2017 cut-off dates: 15/02/17 – 05/03/17 – 09/06/17 – 08/11/17
Terms of participation and deadlines
For the first cut-off:
- Registration before 16/01/17
- Cost: € 100 + VAT (only for the 6 selected companies – selection no later than 17/1/17)
- Meeting with the expert at Unioncamere Piemonte, Via Cavour 17, Turin
The selection of the beneficiaries will be based on the completeness of the proposal and the date of registration.
Unioncamere Piemonte guarantees the confidentiality of data contained in the Technical Annex and the Evaluation Summary Report.
For more information