Discover the MANUNET 2017 call, a call dedicated to research and development projects of manufacturing companies.
The Piedmont regioni s investing 2 M€ for international research and development projects of manufacturing companies, covering up to 40% of costs for SMEs and up to 50% for research centers and universities.
The call is dedicated to SMEs, research centers and universities, that can submit projects with at least 2 indipendent companies coming from different regions: Asturias (ES), Basque Country (ES), Castilla y León (ES), Catalonia (ES), Gelderland (ND), Germany, Israel, Italy, Lombardy (IT), Luxembourg, Navarra (ES), Noord-Brabant (ND), Norway, Overijssel (ND), Piedmont (IT), Puglia (IT), Romania, Russian Federation, Spain, The Netherlands, Turkey, Tuscany (IT), Wallonia (Belgium).
Characteristics of the project to be submitted:
- Transnational, collaborative R&D with a significant degree of innovation and scientific and technical risk
- SME strong participation
- Market orientation
- Application and practical use of manufacturing technologies
- Expertise of the project partners in their respective fields of competence
- Added value through transnational cooperation
- Scale of impact and market positioning of the applicant
Pre-proposal deadline for the 2017 call is March, 17th, 17:00.